SD PROFICIENCY TESTING
• FLUID QUANTITIES:
•Flow of Gas
•Flow of Liquid*
•Velocity of Stack/Duct Flow*
• Incorporated in 2014 to meet the needs of calibration laboratories engaged in measuring flow.
• Fluid Quantities: Gas Flow
• Low Flow – 10 sccm to 50 slpm – SDPT’s low flow scheme incorporates three artifacts in a rack mounted shock proof shipping container. It is self contained, software driven and very easy to operate.
• High Flow – 51 slpm to 1000 slpm – SDPT’s high flow scheme utilizes artifacts in a rack mounted shock proof shipping container. It is self contained, software driven and very easy to operate.
• The artifacts operate upstream of your test equipment (except in the case of upstream calibrated Molblocs) and provide an internally regulated, known reference flow. Your equipment measures the output of the artifacts which you record and provide to us for inclusion in the proficiency testing round.
• Your PT results will be provided in a preliminary report, and when the round is complete a final report containing all the data.
Confidentiality is maintained throughout the testing.